Thursday, December 07, 2006

Friends - Romans - Countrymen - Whoever!

Opportunity knocks for Amanda Buckley.

Its not often you hear a song with the line:
This is for all the single people
while you are reading your astrological prediction for the day that tells you:
You will gain satisfaction from those relationships that are stable, irrespective of with whom they are. If you were to begin a new partnership or romantic affair, while it may not be demonstrative, it will have longevity and be incredibly steady.
which is pretty cool.
I am really getting into this whole astrological readings business. Afterall, who can argue when the outlook is this good. If I have interpreted todays message correctly, Mr Right is just around the corner and regardless of whether we a) are attracted to one another b)are suitable for each other or even c) cannot stand each other, he will be the one and we will be all death do us part and stuff....awesome.
31 is as exciting as I had thought it would be - and its only one week in!

Hoorah!

2 comments:

Jean_Therapist said...

I don't believe star signs. I am capricorn. The water-goat. WTF? Generally, I get told this means stubborn and organised. Neither of which I am. No. I refuse to be told I'm stubborn. I am NOT. Here, I have this checklist-pie-chart-population survey that I put together to prove it.

I long for wednesday like a yard longs.

Amanda Buckley said...

Yeah....I think a graph would have supported your argument so much more - at least thats what todays forecast says :)