Thursday, December 16, 2010

I'll owe you one!

So I am looooong overdue for an update and I do indeed have a hell of a lot to write about.
Only problem is, I feel so overwhelmed by all the bits and bobs going on in my head as well as my actual day to day life, that to sit down and start writing about it is well, a tad too much just now.

Instead, I will owe you one. As soon as I can clear the thoughts from fuzzy emotions into actual sentences containing proper thoughts and ideas (at the moment, my inner dialogue is merely making a series of ahhhh's and ohhhh's as well as the occasional gasp and then giggle. Useless really!)

In the meantime, here is a teaser - I am moving out of my flat (where I have been residing the last 5 years). I am leaving my job on January 21st (where I have been working for the last 10 years) AND I am relocating to Melbourne (where I have been stealing kisses from for nearly 4 years). Yeah. When I change, I mutha-flipping change!!!

And with that, Merry Christmas and New Year! All the best to you and your families!!! Be well and be safe and be happy!
xxx

No comments: