Monday, April 18, 2011

So it's been a few months ....




So I have left a job, an apartment, a suburb, a state and moved in with a man and some kids and gotten new jobs and well, I am also growing a real proper human baby person. Pretty much why I have not posted for a while.


I am sure I will figure a way to describe in words rather than facial expressions what's been going on and how I feel about it all. In the meantime, imagine a facial expression caught somewhere between unbridled happiness and sheer terror.

Now imagine it just slightly prettier.
Thanks, my self esteem needed that.

2 comments:

Viv Smythe said...

I only just heard about this new adventure of yours last week from Susie when I asked if you might be coming back up for festival things.

Congratulations, you look gorgeous.

Amanda Buckley said...

Oh thank you Viv :) Yes, adventure indeed! Hope everything is wonderful and going great guns!