Monday, August 21, 2006

Slap Happy!

I slapped a man last night....and it felt good.

Allow me to elaborate, seconds before going on stage last night for an impro show I am performing in, my colleague Cale Bain said "If any one of you ladies is going to slap me in a scene, really slap me, I mean, feel free to have a go...." So I did. It was quite fairly exhilirating actually....

I have only ever slapped one other person and, due to the emotional circumstances under which said slap eventuated, I cannot actually remember what it felt like - afterall I had just been pushed against a wall by a male friend, called a slut and narrowly escaped having my face raped....(what can I say? I was young and not a great judge of character!?!)

So without further ado, I say thank you Cale Bain. Thank you for putting your cheek out there to feel the weight of my hand - oh yeah, and I hope your jaw has stopped clicking.

No comments: