Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Happy New Half Year

Lets face it, I will use almost any excuse for a little self assessment.

In the past, I have pretty much thought that I was an easy going chilled out type of lady. Willing to roll with the punches. Phased not by change. You could count me in for an adventure. Yes. Yes. That was me. I was the "yes girl". At least I aimed to be.

Now I lay awake at night wondering when it happened that the "yes girl" became the "maybe girl" and when the "maybe girl" became the "chest pain, fat deposit, neck ache, anxiety ridden, hormone driven cry baby girl" currently invading my space?

I don't know how or what, but its time for some changes. Options - quit job? Move? Travel? A new hobby? I need a challenge and I need one quick sticks!!!!

Maybe I just need a "do"?

Yeah, thats probably it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I noticed that too.

The older you get the less fun things seem.

How many times can you jet ski with dolphins before it gets boring.

Amanda Buckley said...

(to be read in mysterious soap opera voice)

"Who are you Max Spanner?!?"

Oh I am going to find the fun Mr Spanner, yes, I am going to find it!

Jean_Therapist said...

If you need a do, I'll 'do' you.

BAM!!! Kapow kapow, finger guns!

Amanda Buckley said...

hehehe oh I have missed you!!!!! Kapow! indeed XXXX

Jean_Therapist said...

Back on the 25th! Woop!

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a quandry you find yourself in. How do you bring the 'yes' girl back? Perhaps a heartier soup will work. How about a nice, hmmm, pea and ham soup or even the a big, red tomato soup? The first because it can be ever so tasty and the second because the colour is so vibrant and uplifting. Just don't spill it.