Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Something for everyone




I know I am probably being naive and you are all very aware that the Independant Order of Odd Fellows is a very reputable, well known organisation that do great work for the community ... I myself am not aware of this and so will resort to making fun of their name.

Then again, why can't the Odd Fellows have their own Order???? Who am I to judge?
(Though I won't stop any of you from judging.)

I saw this place down in Adelaide, BTW, whilst visiting my sister and bro-in-law and my newphew. I recommend checking Adelaide out, give it a chance, have a go.

There are lots of Lutherans there too.

1 comment:

klad said...

Odd fellows can congregate in ways that even fellows haven't even tried...

Today, I read that Jamie Oliver suggests using grated raw beetroot instead of carrot in your cake mix "for a different coloured cake!"

Now THAT is odd.