Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Whats the frequency Kenneth?

So I am working in a new office...one that I am not usually accustomed to and one where I have had to abdicate my power over the office radio.
As the newcomer, I have no say as to the frequency and I must say, I am unhappy.

My checkered employment history (18 jobs in total - some lasting only a few hours) has seen me quit jobs for many a petty reason, choice of radio station being one of them.

As I am a guest in this current office, I am hesistant to cause a fuss... at present I have taken to bringing in my iPod or CD's to play on my computer, making it obvious that I object to Huey Lewis and his News.

This glitch aside, I am sure given my powers of purchasing in said office, that when I switch their standard tea to Irish Breakfast, my smile will be a lot less forced.

Meanwhile, in other areas of my life, I am being kept awake at night by Luke and his crazy girlfriend (name withheld due to not knowing it) who live across the street and have a nightly argument where it seems Luke is obviously ruining his girlfriends life by breathing or something equally as sinister, forcing her to run into the street screaming "Luke....why are you doing this to me????"

This forces me to ask "Luke? Why are you doing this to ME??????"

Long live rock'n'roll.

No comments: