Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Me Me Me Me.

Yes. The truth is out there for all to see. I am selfish. Its all about me. And I feel bad about it.
See even in feeling bad about it, I am still focusing on me. The fact that I feel the need to tell you about it dear reader merely reiterates it. So far there have been four "I's" in this post. I try I really do, to think beyond my own successes, failures, disappointments, alas, it seems to always come back to me.
Its got to stop.
I need to focus on the feelings of others. Look past my own reaction and vanities and embrace all around me. Only problem with that is that it would make me feel good which then, would be selfish.
Man. I do not know how all those do-gooders do it. Unless they are really really really selfish.

Cheeky selfish do-gooders. Man. What a nerve.

No comments: