Thursday, August 16, 2007

Porridge!

Wow. Its the end of an era for another year. Today, I had my last bowl of porridge for 2007. This is because I only allow myself to have porridge in winter, meaning June 1 - August 31. (otherwise I would seriously just eat it all the time.) And since, this evening, I leave for London and will not return till September, this morning was my last winter breakfast.
Trivial yes. For myself however, it marks the passing of time. Kinda like when a pen you have runs out of ink - but only a pen that you have used from its brand new ink state ... these moments give me pause and reason for reflection. Or whatever.

Man I love porridge. Oh well.....till next year....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Mr Inky!

Steve said...

hey, you linked me! i'm so chuffed.


enjoy hittin' it with floozy youssef, see you soon!