Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Blank me in the morning....

I am sleepy but very happy this morning thanks to the first in the new round of performances of Blank! The Musical.

We had a full house, a happy ready for action audience and a cast that was damn excited to be together again.

Impro has been a bit of an up and down for me over the last few months - mainly up - but you know, sometimes a trying experience that has me wondering if I will be doing it for much longer - but when you get to jump up and sing and do silly things with a cast of friends and people clap at the end, well, you fall in love with impro all over again.

Thank you Blank! ("Lets show the world the great big Wang inside.....")
I cannot wait to take this show to the Melbourne Comedy Festival.

1 comment:

klad said...

Hear, hear! BLANK is a many splendoured thing... I also love BLANKing with all our lovely fellow BLANKers. We BLANK with feeling - the way impro should be BLANKed.

So, yes, we're all growing Wangs and amusing ourselves - and others too! Go BLANK!!!

Cool. I think we've ticked all the boxes here.