Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Happy Happy Days

I had a birthday on the weekend. My 32nd. Life is good. Very good. I am smiling. A lot. There is a lot to smile about. Remind me of this the next time I post a whingey blog.

I think its going to be a good year.

And for the record, surprises are good. Very good. Incredibly good. Like totally AWESOME.

I can feel a list of "top things for '07" coming on. But not yet..... though the weekend that just was will be on the top for sure.

Hip Hip Hooray indeed!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my dear, it's a pleasure and a privilege to have known you so far, and I look forward to many more years of awesome

Brydie said...

indeed, surprises are lovely.
surely the most surprising bit was that everyone kept the surprise?

Amanda Buckley said...

Yep. I am impressed, chuffed and basically all round happy with all my lovely wonderful friends. Yay. I am one lucky lady. (I am the privileged one Alice you wonderful lady!!!)