Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Tonne.

This is exciting. This is my 100th post.
I figured I should make it special, but then realised I should have something to say in that case... and I don't really have anything to say. So then I thought maybe I should wait until I had something to say before I went ahead and wasted this momentous occasion by just writing a lot of words.
But that would not be like me at all.
So here it is. The century. The big 1 0 0.

Quite the anti climax really.

On a brighter note however, I am feeling incredibly blessed and lucky and somewhat happy right now. I mean, a lot of people get a little stressed this time of year, even depressed, I have in the past felt that way. This year however, I am looking around thinking to myself, Ms Buckley, take note - you have a wonderful group of friends, a fantastic family and you have been lucky enough to have some amazing heart flutterings this year.... smile and enjoy young lady..... and so, I am.

Merry Christmas everyone.... take care and have fun!!! Xx

No comments: