Friday, October 20, 2006

Maybe its me?

I will admit, that I am not nearly as patient as I used to be. I will also admit, that with the coming of age, I have become more and more intolerant.
I am not saying I am a racist - I am increasingly INtolerant of such things - I just mean to say that things I would normally have been unaffected by have started to push my buttons.
Like conversations about butter. Or shopping. Or handcream.
Seriously. I just do not care. I have to try with all my might to stay awake when accidentally finding myself in the middle of such a conversation....try doing that without looking impolite! I have just experienced such an encounter. No doubt by days end I will have experienced a few more.
All of that said though, I find nothing wrong with a lengthy exchange simply citing Mighty Boosh quotes. Unfortunately, no one I work with knows the Boosh and those I know that have probably are sick of me banging on about them.
Here's a picture anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ms Buckley,

You are like sunshine on a cloudy day :) 11 out of 10...