Friday, March 16, 2007

Aye, there's the rub

This is what we have established:

I am tired.

I need more sleep.

Sleep will make me feel better.

Working in front of a computer all day is hurting my neck. (something to do with the amount of time I may or may not spend with the phone cradled between my ear and shoulder perhaps?)

Performing makes me a little anxious and possibly tense.

Velvet scares me and makes me uncomfortable.

Certain venues (ie. our current venue) have walls made entirely of velvet and most theatre curtains are velvet.

I get tense around velvet.

When I am tense my neck hurts more.

I sleep funny when I am tense.

When I sleep funny I wake up with a sore neck.

I cannot sleep when I have a sore neck.

When I cannot sleep I get tired.

I am tired.

Oh, a vicious cycle indeed.

So why am I still smiling? Lets just say that Rocky Raccoon's apparent lack of narrative and resolution is enough to lift my mood.

3 comments:

Jean_Therapist said...

I will fix your neck. I have the power. When next we meet, captain planet/inspector gadget

Anonymous said...

hmmmm it's really only half a story isn't it? I recant the narrative aspect and hold fast to my opinion of the shitty resolution...Damn Paul & Donovan...

Amanda Buckley said...

Well, criticise Paul all you like, I do not mind at all....just hands off John and George. (there is something daggy and pretentious about that comment monsieur anonymous.....)