Friday, March 30, 2007

Like butterflies in your belly

Anxiety.
I love it. The good kind anyway. Although, I suffer a lot from the bad kind, thankfully only over trivial things like velvet and having the guy next to me watch me eat. And walking up and down stairs - I fall over alot, so you know, every stairwell is a crazy adventure for me. Yesterday, I trip up the stairs in a carpark, but this made me lose my balance and fall back down the stairs....oh to be the guy who watches the CCTV footage and has seen Ms AB stumble with the grace and composure of something with very little grace and composure.

Lately though, (apart from the velvet) its all been very good anxitey. Pre-show nerves, new people syndrome (I get very nervous around groups of people and when I am meeting new people....in a good way), thinking about a possible next kiss, leaving my job for a month to perform at the Melbourne Comedy Festival, leaving it all behind for a month come August 17 to head OS again. Crazy butterflies I tells ya!

Bliss.

3 comments:

Jean_Therapist said...

Woop! I am super excited for you!

Melbourne will not know what hit it. And then it will know what hit it (you) and worship you with vaguely disturbing piety.

And then you can be on a reality show called Golden Idol.

Brydie said...

Yey! I am coming down next weekend and seeing Scrabble on Saturday night.
EXCITEMENT!!!
Hope the first few nights go well!

Amanda Buckley said...

You ladies ROCK! Candy bracelets all round x