Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Its just good manners....

If you were to say, almost kill someone by running them off the road onto a footpath and possibly into the arms of a shopfront, you might feel the need to stop, slow down or at the very least, give one of those comforting thank you waves. Wouldn't you? Because that would be the good mannerly thing to do.

Apparently not if you are the maniac driving the silver mercedes this morning. Just so you know, I AM FINE THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Although, being almost killed on the road at 6:45am has put a little dampner on my day and lets not even talk about the toll having my heart skip several beats as I nearly mounted the pavement has taken on me.

It made think though, just so you all know, if I was killed this morning, I really wished I was more forceful with my landlord. I mean seriously, how many nights does a woman have to be locked out of her entire building before he does something about it???

(Oh, and that I love you all.)

No comments: