Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Reasons to smile....

So, I realised that the last three posts of mine have been not my usual brand of "sunshine and lollipops". In fact, they have all been rather whingey and whiney and though, admittedly, that has been the mood at the time of posting, I felt it would be remiss of me not to now point out all the things that are making me feel, as the Carpenters might say, on top of the world.
1. a recent day trip to Malaysia
2. the recent season of Blank! The Musical (which may I add was a smash!)
3. a visit to Adelaide and my sister and my nephew
4. a commercial I just filmed
5. news that Susie and I will perform at Edinburgh Fringe Festival
6. the Gertie and Lance hook-up
7. The Four Coasters
8. all the fun of Celebrity Theatresports weekend extravaganza
9. a new season of Australian Idol
10. The Cure concert
11. an overseas trip in under four weeks!

So yeah, I smile a lot.

3 comments:

Jean_Therapist said...

Woop woop! What're the dates for the fringe? I will be in England from October, so we could meet up?

Amanda Buckley said...

OOOOH - I am Aug 17 - Sept 17. Bum and bum and bugger. Lets meet up before then - we have just under a month.

So are you doing UK then China?

Jean_Therapist said...

Ha, no. I'm putting off china 'till next year. I got into Cambridge. So i'll be going there... and stuff.

Taking up residence 29th Sept.